- All ICAA efforts are centered on a foundation of education, support and advocacy.
- All ICAA projects promote social consciousness and understanding of autism and other differences in ability.
- Annual trips to the Missouri state capitol
- Assist the community in understanding relevant legislative activity
- Charitable giving (Operation Hope)
- Community improvement and accessibility projects (A+ Communities program)
- ICAA Radio outreach and news program
- Educational advocacy projects, services, and supports including presentations, tutoring, referrals and consultations (Mind the Gap program)
- Resource facilitation and coordination
- Workshops and presentations
- Special community events
- Notary Public services
- Operation Hope -Charitable giving, including annual Hope for the Holidays drive, grants for therapy, or other appropriate services, ensuring accessibility to needed technology,and supports.
- Mind the Gap -Increase accessibility for educational supports and services, annual school supply donation drives, autism awareness projects for schools, bullying prevention projects, outstanding educator recognition.
- A+ Communities- Community accessibility and safety improvements, facilitating increased inclusion for people with various disabilities across all environments, including but not limited to, schools, parks, businesses.
- ICAA Radio-News, information, community outreach and support resource.
ICAA Community HUB- ICAA no longer has our HUB at the Crestwood Plaza location. We are currently in the process of securing a new location. The new HUB will be our main center of operations and services.
- ICAA Autism Education and Defense Fund
- ICAA is a 501 (c)(3)tax exempt charitable organization for the purpose of education and advocacy for autism and different abilities.
- The mission of the ICAA is dedicated to the advancement of people with autism and other differences in ability through advocacy, education, inclusion and support. All proceeds are invested into this mission throughout our community.
Mailing address: PO Box 781 St. Peters, MO 63376