Our Mind the Gap in Education’s annual school supply drive is going on through August 25th. See here for donation bin locations, or donate securely here.
Thursdays at 6:30 PM Central, tune into ICAA Radio
Sunday July 29th 4-5 PM ICAA monthly Meet-Up
FREE Starbucks is served at the meet-ups.
August 15th: Wendy’s Night Out 5-8 PM
Our school supply effort with Dave Glover and 97.1 FM is TBA! Help us reach our goal to fully serve and supply TWO area schools this year!
Donate Now to ICAA
Pay Pal Verified
- A Letter to My Sons' Neurotypical Friends http://t.co/CqQfLHiMdW about 26 minutes ago from Tweet Button ReplyRetweetFavorite
- After years of autism challenges, Nick Johnson lands NASA gig - Central Kentucky News http://t.co/uzp9PuBx62 via @ArchiveDigger about 26 minutes ago from Tweet Button ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Feds charge 3 in Ohio slavery case http://t.co/UEF7bJe0Vw about 26 minutes ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Autism Advocacy: The Double-Edged Sword - Go Team Kate http://t.co/fsqNPd1sug about 27 minutes ago from Tweet Button ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Perspective: Segregation and abuse in institutions #thisability http://t.co/dbjbAhXTfG via @sharethis about 28 minutes ago from Tweet Button ReplyRetweetFavorite
ICAA on Blog Talk Radio
Join or Like ICAA Facebook